As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JJPRO #ad
Chore Chart and Behavior Chart for Kid,Magnetic Chore Chart for Kid,Reward Chart for Kids Behavior.Magnetic Dry Erase Chart-3 Pack Blue/Yellow/Green,Each Set Includes 30 Tasks,104 Stars #adJJPRO #ad
- Everything you need: 3 pieces of 11 x 14. 5 inch magnetic reward charts, 1 dry eraser markers and 12 removable mounting tapes which can help you mount the reward chart to the wall, 90 Tasks and 312 Stars, cabinet and other places in your home for up to three kids.
Easy to peel off and stick: static tasks and stars are safe, easy to peel off and stick, won't fall off. Premium quality: we use premium nano erase film to produce our reward chart, it is super easy to wipe off and no any stains or ghosts left even after leaving the writing on the chart for months.
Customize as your want：every kid has their own reward chart instead of sharing one chart as they will have different tasks to achieve.
Also you may use the included dry erase marker to write in your own tasks and rewards to fit your needs. They can be stuck onto any smooth surface. Magnetic reward chart can be used on refrigerator, Cabinet, Wall or anywhere in your home using the included removable mounting tapes.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Reward Chart for Kids for Homework Assignments, Attendance, Chores, Positive Behavior, Carson Dellosa Mini Incentive Chart with Reward Stickers, Potty Training Progress #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Carson dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way. Classroom or home decorations: stay organized while tracking your child’s progress in and out of the classroom with Carson Dellosa’s Mini Incentive Charts set! Versatile use: incentive charts can be used for just about anything! Use each chart for personalized classroom management, potty training sticker chart, homework assignments, chores chart, as a behavior chart, and more!.
What’s included: the set includes 30 nature-themed incentive charts measuring 4 ¾ inches x 5 inches, and 7 sheets of colorful coordinating stickers, making a total of 630 stickers, to mark student progress along the way.
Track and reward progress: progress charts help students remain focused on goals in an interactive way. Kids love to visualize the progress they are making along the way—let them apply the stickers as they go to keep the motivation going! Why carson dellosa: for more than 40 years, carson dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals.
3. SpriteGru #ad
6 Pack in Multi-Color, Dry Erase Incentive Chart/Chore/Responsibility/School Attendance/Homework Progress Tracking Chart, 36 Rows X 25 Columns 17" x 22.5" #adSpriteGru #ad
- 6 pack with vivid colors lime green, Slate gray, Poppy red, Sky blue, Flame and Primrose yellow. Reusable: high end laminating technology performed on your Incentive charts, Dry Erase marker could be applied. Perfect for: tracking homework, School tasks, Attendance recording, etc.
6 pack: each measures 17" x 22. 5". Smart design: ample space for names and tags, up to 36 rows and 25 columns. Easy to wipe off: coated with premium PET film, which is much easier to wipe off than cheap PVC film, ensures no stain left.
4. SchKIDules #ad
SchKIDules® Visual Schedule For Kids Education Bundle Daily Activity Chart/ Weekly Progress Chart, Homeschool Children, Preschool, 124 Magnetic Picture Cards For School, 2-Sided Trifold Magnet Board #adSchKIDules #ad
- No more diy visual supports: why spend your time searching for pictures, printing, cutting and Laminating. The yellow side is there with the days of the week And Stars To Help You Set Up A Progress Chart Or Token Board. Kids schedule for preschool or homeschool! this kit can be used in a classroom At Preschool For A Student Or Small Group Or Can Be Hung In A Home To Help Parents And Kids Set Up A Homeschooling Schedule.
Easy & fun to use with 2 sides for 2 purposes: the blue side can be used to set up anything you want using the Activity Magnets And Headings.
Your child will love this Approach To Learning And So Will You. Puts parents and Child On The Same Page. If you have a strong-willed child, type a child, distracted or forgetful children, preschool Toddlers Who Prefer Visual Learning.
Schkidules education bundle features 1 two-sided 18” tri-folding board, 66 2x2 school and Special Education Activity Magnets, 21 Headings Magnets And 36 Star Magnets For A Complete Solution To Your Daily And Weekly Visual Schedule Needs. It's fun with pictures! communicate On Their Level And At The Same Time. Schkidules makes visual schedules Easy And Instant, Not To Mention Long Lasting And Good Looking.
5. SchKIDules #ad
Autism, SchKIDules Visual Schedule for Kids Deluxe Bundle Daily Activity Chart / Weekly Progress Chart, Children, 2-Sided Trifold Magnet Board & 189 Magnetic Picture Cards for Preschool, Toddlers #adSchKIDules #ad
- If you have a strong-willed child, distracted or forgetful children, children with ADHD or kids in the Autism Spectrum, preschool toddlers who prefer visual learning, type a child, this behavioral gem is for you. Educational and versatile: visual educational and behavioral magnetic schedule for kids.
Choose the blue side for daily schedule use. Includes: schkidules deluxe bundle includes an 18” tri-folding reversible board, 72 home themed magnets, 36 stars, 21 headings, 30 school themed magnets and 30 special needs themed magnets for the easy setup of an instant visual schedule.
The fun but clear pictures communicate on their level while keeping parents and child on the same page. Magnets and board are dry erase too! Behavioral game changer: you may fall in love with this easy to use visual scheduler for kids. Ready to use: you’ve got everything you need to hang this visual schedule board and start using it right away.
It comes with a hanging nylon rope, and all of our visual magnet picture cards from SchKIDules home, school and specials collections. The folded panel for a smaller focus or a token board. Your child will love this approach to learning, independence and behavioral expectations. Multi-purpose: kids visual schedule features new folding, reversible magnetic board offering parents lots of choices for set up. The yellow for weekly progress chart use.
6. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Kind Vibes Incentive Chart—Motivational Progress Tracker, Responsibility Chart for Kids 17" x 22", Colorful Grid for Tracking Student Behavior #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Decoratives: track students' progress with the Kind Vibes Incentive Chart. Track student progress: incentive charts provide an eye-catching, attendance, interactive way to inspire and motivate students by tracking behavior, responsibilities, and more in a positive manner.
What's included: one 17-inch x 22-inch incentive chart with a colorful grid to organize classroom progress per student.
Kind vibes collection: transform your classroom into a warm and welcoming space for all students with the bright, animated positivity of the Kind Vibes collection by Carson Dellosa Education.
Featuring beautiful, vivid colors, this inspirational chart motivates students with positivity and encouragement. Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
7. Yoklili #ad
Pack of 66 Incentive Chart with 2080 Reward Star Stickers for Kids Students Classroom Behavior, Confetti Theme #adYoklili #ad
- Incentive chart for kids. Beautiful confetti design gives these star charts a lovely charm, all kids love them. Star stickers included. Make your classroom and home behavior management easy! Premium material.
Confetti design. Printed on paper stock with non-toxic ink, keep your chart bright and shiny for long lifespan. Lastly, we wish you enjoy. Star sticker measures 1/2 inch in diameter.
Dimensions. Adorable incentive charts in 2 designs, bright colors are enough to draw attention of kids. Come with 2080 pcs of happy face star stickers, perfect work with incentive pad for motivating children to form a nice behavior. Great use as motivational tools for little ones. Each incentive pad measures 5 x 6 inches.
8. Kenson Kids #ad
Kenson Kids "I Can Do It" Reward and Responsibility Chart, 11 X 15.5-Inch #adKenson Kids #ad
- 11" x 15. 5". Increased incentives: having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves. Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. Everything you need: there are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart. Wouldn't you love to hear please and thank you more often.
The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place. This chart gives parents the tools to help raise more responsible, self- reliant kids. Are you endlessly prompting them to do their homework. The "i can Do It.
Reward Chart can help. The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners, so they stay in place, making it a reliable and secure teaching method. It includes two hang tabs as well, so it can be hung almost anywhere. It comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn.
Motivating instead of trying to control your child's behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be. Includes: get dressed, no harming others, brush your teeth, no yelling, go potty, set table, water plants, please and thank you, good manners, share toys, no whining, go to bed, feed pets, get along, clean mess, make bed, help with dishes, eat your veggies, no mean words, and 3 blank labels. Perfect anywhere in your home: it has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator.
|Brand||Kenson Kids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kenson Kids #ad|
9. Learn & Climb #ad
& More. “Thick Magnetic” Responsibility Chart Board/Tasks-for Multiple Kids, Kids Behavior Reward Chart, 63 Chores as Potty Train #adLearn & Climb #ad
- Ages 3 & up - children as young as 3 years old all the way up to preteens can learn to stay motivated and engaged with their daily and weekly household tasks and chores. Let them see their weekly accomplishments and earned stars with this chore chart! Completely customizable - we've included a dry erase marker along with some blank activity magnets You can create unique and specific tasks not included with the 63 magnet tokens that come standard in the Reward chart.
This can also be used for more multiple kids and children at a time! Sturdy magnet - the thick sturdy magnet backing of our Monday through Sunday responsibility chart will stay fixed in place on any magnet friendly metal surface like a standard refrigerator or appliance.
Check out all 63 chore magnets! I did it - kids love to complete tasks, chores and activities when they're properly motivated and rewarded for their behavior and actions. Great motivational tool - there are 6 sets of specific chores: Morning Chores, Healthy Eating, Household Chores, Bedtime Chores, Manners & Potty Training Chores. This behavior chart Makes a great present.
|Brand||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Part Number||Reward - 1468|