As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eureka #ad
Eureka Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Mickey Park Mini Reward Charts #adEureka #ad
- These mickey mouse clubhouse reward charts and stickers features a fun theme park and all of your favorite characters from Disney. Includes 36 charts and 700 stickers per pack.
Mini chart measures 5'' W x 6'' H. These rewards charts are perfect for celebrating your students good behavior. Kids will be able to set goals and take responsibility in a fun way.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Chores, Potty Training Progress, Carson Dellosa Mini Incentive Chart With Reward Stickers, Positive Behavior, Reward Chart for Kids for Homework Assignments, Attendance #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Track and reward progress: progress charts help students remain focused on goals in an interactive way. What’s included: the set includes 30 colorful incentive charts measuring 4 ¾ inches x 5 inches, making a total of 630 stickers, and 7 sheets of colorful coordinating stickers, to mark student progress along the way.
Kids love to visualize the progress they are making along the way—let them apply the stickers as they go to keep the motivation going! Why carson dellosa: for more than 40 years, carson dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals.
Carson dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way.
Classroom or home decorations: stay organized while tracking your child’s progress in and out of the classroom with Carson Dellosa’s Mini Incentive Charts set! Versatile use: incentive charts can be used for just about anything! Use each chart for personalized classroom management, homework assignments, as a behavior chart, chores chart, potty training sticker chart, and more!.
3. WhizBuilders #ad
Magnet Sticker Homeschool Kindergarten Preschool Learning Supplies, Behavior Chore Reward Star Chart : Multiple Kids Toddlers Age, Magnetic Visual Responsibility Potty Training Calendar Schedule Board #adWhizBuilders #ad
- Most thoughtful gifting idea! thrill a loved toddler with the ultimate good behavior chart! colorful, holiday or impulse gift! Thrill your kid, this task board comes in deluxe Gift Packaging, nephew, vibrant and coming with 210 foam star stickers, niece, ready to be offered as a birthday, grandchild, Christmas, godchild or teens with the #1 reward chart for kids!. Get a multipurpose schedule chore board chart for the whole family! good parents teach by example! and this high-end magnetic chore chart will make the record of the tasks adults & your little angel or use it as a chore chart for multiple kids! Invest in a star chart that stands out! the fascinating cartoon character & kids have to accomplish every single day of the week! Write down the daily routine of mom, dad & the individualized color tagging stars make this magnetic chore calendar irresistible.
Add to this the 32 inspirational activities in 4 chore categories, the sTURDIER, creaseless, easy-to-erase laminate board & the ULTRA THICK magnetic backing and you get a job chores chart MADE TO LAST!. A must-have sticker chart for kids behavior ! use your weekly chore calendar as an educational kids’ chart at home or in the nursery school! Or, you can make it your office chore list, to encourage staff to take their responsibilities seriously- the FUN way! We have included an Instructions Manual in your order, to help you make the most of your sticker chart use!.
Teach your toddler responsibility with a stunning chore chart magnet board proudly displaying their daily achievements! Make it their potty training sticker chart, bedtime routine chart or their magnetic chores board. Use it as your colorful kids’ learning toddler reward chart and routine chart for kids to help your children grow responsible, their visual schedule board, their bedtime routine, their incentive chart, independent and mature!.
4. SpriteGru #ad
66 Pack Classroom Incentive Chart in 2 Designs with 2024 Star Stickers for Classroom Teaching or Family Using #adSpriteGru #ad
- Perfect for: encouraging kids to keep track of everyday schedule and accomplish their short-term goals. The assorted stars are specialized to fit the columns so no need to worry about buying extra stickers.
Record progress on anything like homework, classroom assignments etc. Easy to use: comes in 66 easy distribute sheets so you could easily hand them out. Premium quality: thick photo quality paper printed with non-toxic ink, keep your chart bright and shiny for long lifespan.
Perfect for motivating children to form a nice behavior. Marker is also applicable for easy marking.
A great piece for encouraging kids. Smart design: adorable incentive charts in 2 confetti design, made from photo-grade paper with bright eye-catching illustration, 66 sheets with 2024 star stickers. Perfect for parents and teachers. Plus 2024 star stickers. Include: 66 charts in 2 designs each 33x. Each measures 5. 25” x 6”.
5. Eureka #ad
Eureka Back to School Marvel Avengers ''Hero Up'' Mini Reward Charts for Kids with Stickers, 5'' W x 6'' H, 736pc #adEureka #ad
- Includes 36 charts and 700 stickers per pack. Mini chart measures 5'' W x 6'' H. These eureka student reward charts and stickers feature all your favorite characters from Marvel's Avengers! These rewards charts are perfect for celebrating your students good behavior.
Kids will be able to set goals and take responsibility in a fun way.
|Manufacturer||Berwick Offray, LLC #ad|
6. HMmagnets #ad
127 Pre-Written Stickers Including Potty Training + 30 Customizable Chores, Behavior, Responsibility & Incentive Routine Star Chart for Fridge 1 Kid Version, Large Magnetic Reward Chart for Kids #adHMmagnets #ad
- Designed by parents & psychologists together – we divided the 127 pre-written stickers into 7 categories with distinctive colors - Morning Routine, Good manners, Daytime Routine, Household chores, Food related, bedtime routine and potty training. You will be shocked to find your child excited to do his chores/responsibilities willingly - from morning and bedtime routines to household chores and even learning good manners! Help your loved ones be more independent.
Last, you get a smaller board 12"X3. 5" to keep track of your kid's scores! NOTE: This will only work on a kitchen fridge. Create your own custom tasks – use one of the 30 dry-erasable tags 4 colorful markers included! to create your own customizable chores & behaviors OR use the 127 beautifully designed pre-printed stickers.
Each sticker has illustrations for kids who can't read yet, bedtime routine, plus a printed description for each task! They are large & visible to anyone and the wide selection will suit any age! The stickers are divided into 7 categories such as: potty training, Morning Routine & more!.
Use it for up to 7 weekly chores/activities/responsibilities or turn it into a 21 daily achievements chart. The behavior chart is dry erasable 4 markers included & easy to use magnetic REWARD CHART FOR FRIDGE - HMmagnets reward chart is thicker, sturdier & will never fall off your fridge. The tasks/chores are presented in a positive way to avoid any negativity from entering your home. Fun & larger 13. 5"x16" and will fit almost any type of fridge.
7. Learn & Climb #ad
63 Chores as Potty Train, & More. “Thick Magnetic” Responsibility Chart Board/Tasks-for Multiple Kids, Kids Behavior Reward Chart #adLearn & Climb #ad
- Let them see their weekly accomplishments and earned stars with this chore chart! Completely customizable - we've included a dry erase marker along with some blank activity magnets You can create unique and specific tasks not included with the 63 magnet tokens that come standard in the Reward chart.
This behavior chart Makes a great present. Check out all 63 chore magnets! This can also be used for more multiple kids and children at a time! Sturdy magnet - the thick sturdy magnet backing of our Monday through Sunday responsibility chart will stay fixed in place on any magnet friendly metal surface like a standard refrigerator or appliance.
I did it - kids love to complete tasks, chores and activities when they're properly motivated and rewarded for their behavior and actions.
Great motivational tool - there are 6 sets of specific chores: Morning Chores, Household Chores, Bedtime Chores, Healthy Eating, Manners & Potty Training Chores. Ages 3 & up - children as young as 3 years old all the way up to preteens can learn to stay motivated and engaged with their daily and weekly household tasks and chores.
|Brand||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learn & Climb #ad|
|Part Number||Reward - 1468|
8. Sophena #ad
Bedtime, School Work Pink, Potty Training, Sophena Unicorn Chore Chart for Kids,Magnetic Behavior Reward Chart at Home Daily,Responsibility Chart for Encourage Learning, Wipe Clean #adSophena #ad
- Managing chores at a young age helps develop empathy and accountability. We have 6 pcs blank forms, date planner, workout tracker, To-Do’s reminder, and you can even DIY unique reward items. Encourage the right habits in your children - with our chore chart, an instant validation of accomplishments! More stickers equal more rewards, more validation, kids learn to be excited about chores.
Easy to erase-the kids chore chart is stain resistant, so you can use it repeatedly. Every time they complete a task they receive a sticker, repeated good habits! The refrigerator magnetic chore chart does not require a special eraser, only wet paper towels or wet towels, you can easily erase the text on the plan label without leaving any traces.
There are many ways you can use our chore chart: a weekly food planner, and more.
Develop important soft skills in children - develop responsibility, leadership, and strong work ethics in your child by motivating them to help around the home. Multiple uses - the uses for the star chart are plentiful. Perfect gift - thrill a loved toddler with the ultimate good behavior chart! Colorful, ready to be offered as a birthday, vibrant, godchild, holiday, Christmas, niece, nephew, or impulse gift! Thrill your kid, grandchild, or teens with the reward sticker chart!.
|Part Number||JQ-Reward Stickers-Unicorn|
9. Paper Projects #ad
Paper Projects 01.70.30.024 Paw Patrol Everyday Reward Chart and 56 Sparkly Stickers #adPaper Projects #ad
- Reward chart - this official licensed reward chart is specially designed to help parents reward good behaviour such as reading and spelling bath-time or potty training eating their greens or just good behavior during playtime There are spaces for up to eight areas so you can decide which area needs that extra little 'well done'! Paw patrol - featuring the brave pups of the Paw Patrol, Rubble, including Marshall, Chase, Skye, and Everest!.
The charts have a wonderfully vibrant design and the foiled stickers have a sparkly finish with detailed characters and phrases.
Other reward stickers can also be used including our wide range of official reward stickers! Rewards work - saying well done to your child is one of the best ways to promote their good behaviour, and what better way to do it with some wonderful stickers! Wonderful design - as always we use the highest-quality materials to ensure that you and your children can enjoy these fantastic colourful charts.
Sparkly stickers - this reward chart is glossy and the detailed sparkly stickers are reusable, also the chart can be wiped clean if need be.
|Brand||Paper Projects #ad|
|Manufacturer||Paper Projects #ad|