As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Develops Math Skills, Ages 7+, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Play Money for Kids, Money Recognition, Counting Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Play money: includes game board with spinner, markers, play bills, 100 plastic coins, and dice.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Christmas, Stocking Stuffers, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, birthdays, or just because, Easter Baskets or even for Homeschool.
Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Play money set: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter.
2. School Zone #ad
64 Pages, and More School Zone I Know It!® Workbook Series, Place Value, 1st & 2nd Grade Math, Regrouping, Ages 6 to 8, Fact Tables, School Zone, Addition & Subtraction Workbook #adSchool Zone #ad
- Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills. Available in a variety of different age groups. Made in USA. Contains one sixty-four page workbook. Available in different themed activity books.
3. Channie's #ad
3rd Grade Simply Tear Off On Page a Day For Math Repetition Exercise!, Channie's One Page A Day Double Digit Math Problem Workbook for 1st #adChannie's #ad
- Loved by teachers, parents, and Homeschoolers; Innovative Method for Girls and Boys. Made for grades 1 - 3 ; visual tool allows Elementary School Children to Practice Additon and Subtraction Exercises Daily with High Accuracy.
Tens place to Avoid Confusion, and Reduce Stress. Patent pending; easy tear-off one page per day; 50 pages. Great educational complement to primary school math books; Encourages Academic Discipline, Independent Student Work, and Love for Math; 25 Pages Printed Front and Back, 50 Working Sheets.
Vertical lines, color-coded blocks, improve Accuracy, and Divider Lines Guide Ones vs.25 double-digit aligned addition & subtraction problems per Page correct answer earns 4 points; Boxes are Large and Numbers are Lined Up So Children Can Easily Focus on Repetition and Calculation.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 2nd Grade Reading Set, Interactive Workbooks, Ages 7+, 100 Reading Lessons #adEducational Insights #ad
- Hot dots pen also lights up green for correct responses and lights up red for incorrect answers. Sounds can be muted. Instant feedback: pen provides audio sound effects for correct & incorrect responses. Master second grade reading skills! this set includes 2 spiral-bound books with 85 grade- level lessons in Reading Comprehension, Synonyms & Grammar, Context Clues, Spelling, and Punctuation & Multiple-meaning Words, Homophones & Antonyms, plus 15 challenge reading lessons for advanced learners.
Award-winning hot dots! hot dots give kids the on-the-spot encouragement they need to boost confidence and master second grade reading skills through self-paced, independent learning fun.
Pen requires 2 AAA batteries. Confidence building: immediate audio and visual feedback enables kids to learn on their own at their own pace, building academic confidence and encouraging independence! Get ready for school - at home: the hot dots let's Master Grade 2 Reading Set is the perfect way to introduce and practice critical reading skills at home and on the go. Batteries not included.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pizza Fraction Fun Game, 67 Piece Game, Ages 6+, 13 Fraction Pizzas #adLearning Resources #ad
- Segmented pizzas provide a multisensory way to introduce and explore fractions. Includes 13 double-sided pizzas, 3 double-sided spinners, and instructions.
Winner of 2 awards, Ideal for ages 6+. Game features 7 different ways to play with multiple levels of challenge. Practice identifying fractions, matching fraction equivalents, and performing fraction addition and subtraction.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Math Counter Cubes for Kids, Ages 5+, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes, Set of 100 Cubes, STEM Based Learning, Math Cubes Manipulatives, Develops Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Numberblocks toys: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, birthdays, Christmas, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter or even for Homeschool.
Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction.
Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, counting to 100, Grouping, Addition, Eye-hand coordination, making 10, Graphing, Matching, Subtraction, patterning, Comparison, Shape identification, Nonstandardized measurements, Fine motor skills, skip counting, Color identification, Motor planning.
7. Blulu #ad
Blulu 12 Pieces Educational Math Posters for Kids with 80 Glue Point Dot for Elementary and Middle School Classroom Teach Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction Fractions Decimals, 16 x 11 Inch #adBlulu #ad
- 12 different wall posters : multiplication chart, math keywords, place value, numbers 1-100, addition, fractions and percentages, money, roman numerals, division, subtraction, time and 3D shapes. Delightful colors and illustration : designed with beautiful colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids.
Flat and easy to use : we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package, you can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag.
Features : made of 250 cardstock, tear resistant and reusable, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, waterproof, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression.
Great gift for children : these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, kindergarten, preschool, elementary and middle school, our posters make learning more fun and grip your toddler's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity.
|Part Number||Blulu-Educational Math Posters-01|
8. The Learning Journey #ad
STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs, Mathematics, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.
By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue. Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics.
They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, Includes 100 Cards, Homeschool & Classroom Math Games, Educational, Math Games, Addition and Subtraction, Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easy to learn: make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 Great for school age kids: Ideal for ages 6 and up. Number sense: strengthen number sense with this 10-based game.
Everything you need: Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards. Educational & fun: Builds addition and social skills. Player with the most 10s wins.