As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Liquitex #ad
Liquitex BASICS 48 Tube Acrylic Paint Set, 22ml #adLiquitex #ad
- Set includes forty eight 22 milliliter 074 ounce tubes; Colors are listed in the description. Versatile basics acrylic dries quickly and can be cleaned up with water while wet. Adjustable basics comes in a range of opacities, and can be adjusted to use as an undertone, our mediums include everything you need to prep and finish your work, or shade.
For futher freedom, tint, and to change your paints character. Highest quality pigments basics uses the the same high quality pigments and rigorous manufacturing process as our professional range; Pigments are ground with tiny reinforced ceramic beads to give fine dispersion, great color development, strength, and brightness.
Why basics; liquitex invented artists' acrylics back in 1955 and we've specialized in acrylics ever since; Basics gives you the perfect balance of quality and economy; Made for all artists; Basics acrylics are student quality. It can easily flex, wood, styrofoam, paper & board, stone, metal, ceramics, and sticks to almost any surface including canvas, masonry, and textiles.
2. Liquitex #ad
Classic 6, Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic Paint Set #adLiquitex #ad
- Set includes six 2-oz tubes of Liquitex Heavy Body acrylic paint. Basic palette for the student, beginner, or professional. Colors include cadmium yellow medium hue, Ultramarine Blue Green Shade, naphthol Crimson, Phthalocyanine Green Blue Shade, Mars Black and Titanium White.
3. Liquitex #ad
Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint, 8.45-oz tube, Cerulean Blue Hue #adLiquitex #ad
- Conforms to astm d4236; Safe for educational use. Thick, creamy with satin finish; Good pigment load. Includes 8. 5-oz / 250ml tube of acrylic paint.
Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums. Retains peaks and brush strokes; Ideal for learning color theory and color mixing.
4. Liquitex #ad
Liquitex Professional Soft Body Acrylic Paint, 8 Fl Oz, Essential Set, 12 Colors #adLiquitex #ad
- Your work will have the greatest archival permanence possible – at least 50 years+ in gallery conditions – with no color shifting or fading, To stay vibrant and true. With a low viscosity and just the right amount of body, soft body is never too sticky or slippery.
Pure pigments – every color is individually formulated to allow the unique character of each pigment to express itself. Safe to use – tested by the art and creative materials Institute at duke University, our colors* hold the approved Product Ap seal, proving they are safe for studio and educational use.
Soft body uses the latest resin technology to give you maximum clarity and vibrancy, with minimal wet-to-dry shift.
Soft & flowing – you want color you can use straight from the bottle. Archival quality – the professional standard. When you need to cover a wide area, This is your go-to. The perfect bottle – easy-open and close lid, screw-off top and wide neck for easier access, a pre-cut nozzle for immediate use. And no shoulders or corners for paint to get trapped in.
5. Liquitex #ad
32-oz, Liquitex 5432 Professional Pouring Effects Medium #adLiquitex #ad
- Mix with soft body acrylic Color to promote drying with a smooth even colored film. Creates even puddles, poured sheets, and flowing applications of color. A fluid medium incorporating an acrylic polymer with high resin solids.
6. Liquitex #ad
Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint Technique Set, Building Texture #adLiquitex #ad
- Lightweight, dries to the hardness of stone, and can be sanded or carved when thoroughly dry. Retains peaks and brush strokes; ideal for learning color theory and color mixing.
Bring your artwork to life. Perfect for beginners who are interested in moving into Professional techniques. Paint is thick, dry quickly, creamy with satin finish; good pigment load. Perfect for beginners or experts. Contains 6 2.
5-oz/75ml tubes 1 primary red, 1 primary blue, 1 primary yellow, 2 titanium white, 1 3.38-oz/100ml professional modeling Paste, 1 mars black, and 1 Basics palette Knife. Modeling paste is made of marble dust and 100 percent polymer emulsion; used to build heavy textures. Also contains a bonus educational booklet with tips and techniques. Colors glide on smoothly, and stay vibrant.
7. Liquitex #ad
Liquitex BASICS Iridescent Medium, 250ml #adLiquitex #ad
- Maintains paint adhesion, durability and archival quality. Extends your color without affecting acrylic stability, thins heavier body paints. Mix as much as you like into acrylic color to create the iridescence and consistency you want.
Can be thinned by diluting with up to 30% water - distilled water will give best results. Gives a smooth iridescent appearance and increases paint transparency. Slows drying time so you can create more subtle color blends.
8. Liquitex #ad
Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic Paint, Titanium White, 2-oz Tube #adLiquitex #ad
- Archival quality - on a client’s wall. Tiny reinforced ceramic beads give fine dispersion, great color development, strength and brightness. This means your work will have the greatest archival permanence possible – at least 50 years+ in gallery conditions – with no color shifting or fading, to stay vibrant and true.
Giving you a durable, noncracking finish. Versatile - the low-odor acrylic resin base in heavy body represents the latest in acrylic resin technology, with minimal wet-to-dry shift. The paint film is highly flexible, non-yellowing, durable, giving you increased open time and colors of great clarity and vibrancy, UV-resistant and water-resistant when dry.
Impasto and 3d applications dry without fracturing due to advanced acrylic technology which brings flexibility to the paint film.
Good surface drag gives excellent handling and blending characteristics, with increased open-working time. The pigments in Heavy Body are lightfast. High viscosity - this is our highest viscosity paint. Even when you go in thick. Non-cracking - a flexible, crack-free result. Heavy body acrylic delivers intense color in the ideal consistency for a range of techniques. Pure pigments - heavy body acrylic is known for its rich, permanent color.
9. Liquitex #ad
13.5-oz bottle, Ultramarine Blue, Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint #adLiquitex #ad
- Includes 13. 5-oz/400ml tube of acrylic paint. Perfect for beginners or experts. Retains peaks and brush strokes; ideal for learning color theory and color mixing. Conforms to astm d4236; safe for educational use. Colors glide on smoothly, dry quickly, and stay vibrant.
Bring your Artwork to Life. Suitable for most paintable surfaces: wood, plaster, Styrofoam, terra cotta, tin, craft foam, and more. Acmi certified. Thick, creamy with satin finish; good pigment load. Intermixable with liquitex Professional Acrylic paint colors and mediums, or Liquitex Basics mediums.