As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
For School or Home Use, Capital Letters, Numbers, Learning Without Tears, Kindergarten Writing Book, Letters and Numbers for Me Teacher's Guide, Current Edition, Handwriting Without Tears Series #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Simplified teaching guidelines. Seamless and fluid instruction, writing, including modeling, and music. Embedded multimedia for easy lesson planning.
New! streamlined lesson design, more opportunities for writing practice, accelerated capital letter instruction. English language Learners strategies and activities.
2. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Includes Letters and Numbers for Me Student Workbook, Writing Journal A, Teacher's Guide, Pencils for Small Hands, Handwriting Without Tears Kindergarten Printing Bundle #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Build a foundation for strong, confident writers. Develop line generalization ability. Form good handwriting habits. Teach children how to place letters on lines and control letter size. Help children learn to check their letter, word and sentence skills.
3. Scotch #ad
Letter Size Sheets TP3854-100, Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches, 100-Pack, 8.9 x 11.4 Inches #adScotch #ad
- Ideal for protecting items from damage Delivers a clear, professional and photo-safe finish. Safe for use with most household cleaners.
Great for children's artwork, schedules, signs, certificates, flyers, and other frequently used documents in the home, office or classroom. Thermal pouches up to 8. 5"x11". 100 per package.
4. CosyCorner #ad
Magic Ink Copybooks for Kids Reusable Handwriting Workbooks for Preschools Grooves Template Design and Handwriting Aid Magic Practice Copybook for Kids The Print Writing 4 Books with Pens #adCosyCorner #ad
- High quality:the paper is thick and not easy to smudges. Correct the method of holding pen:each book has a detailed description of how to hold the pen, and a silicone handwriting aid is provided to facilitate children to master the method of holding pen.
4 in 1 copybook set:inclued enghlish letter, Addition and Subtraction, Interesting Drawing, Number 1-100.
Magic ink:the matching refill uses magic ink, it can automatically decoloration in 30 minutes after writing, so the copybook can be used repeatedly. Easy to practice:the copybooks have three-dimensional grooves template design, which is convenient for kids to master writing. Great for Kids Writing.
5. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
2nd Grade Writing Book, for School or Home Use, Writing and Language Arts Lessons, Printing Power Teacher's Guide, Current Edition, Handwriting Without Tears Series, Learning Without Tears #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- English language Learners strategies and activities. Simplified teaching guidelines. New! streamlined lesson design, more opportunities for writing practice, accelerated capital letter instruction.
Embedded multimedia for easy lesson planning. Seamless and fluid instruction, writing, including modeling, and music.
6. hand2mind #ad
Colored Overlays for Reading, Guided Reading Strips, hand2mind Finger Focus Highlighter, Calm strips, ADHD Tools, Dyslexia Tools For Kids, Reading Tools for Kids, Homeschool Supplies 1 Pack #adhand2mind #ad
- Adhd tools: helps young ones who have a tough time with ADHD focus on reading from one word to another. Kindergarten classroom must haves: early reading can be stressful, and our cute colorful finger pointers for kids reading can help make reading fun and easier to manage.
Autism learning materials: our reading tracker helps students with dyslexia tackle complex words and text with a hands-on highlighted strips for reading right on their finger. Color-coded reading tool: the yellow, or learning how to read.
Dyslexia tools: reading highlighter strips for children were designed to make reading as simple as possible for kids and adults who suffer from dyslexia and it's symptoms. The different colored overlays reduce visual stress and tiredness, which improve the reader's concentration.
The fingerfocus reading helpers for kids are the perfect reading aid for homework and schoolwork. These reading strips are the perfect montessori materials for your home, classroom must haves, school supplies, and special education classroom. Age: 4-11, purple, autism, and clear color strips assist children with dyslexia, blue, grades 1-8. Reading tools make reading kids book faster and more comfortable.
7. Handwriting Without Tears #ad
Pre-K Writing Book, Kick Start Kindergarten Teacher's Guide, Capital and Lowercase Letters, for School or Home Use, Learning Without Tears, Handwriting Without Tears Series, Current Edition #adHandwriting Without Tears #ad
- Developmentally sequenced to fit a nine-month or year-round calendar. Seamless and fluid instruction includes modeling, writing, and music.
English language Learners strategies and activities. Embedded multimedia makes lesson planning easy. Includes teaching guidelines and lesson plans for easy teacher prep.
8. Really Good Stuff #ad
Students Learn & Improve Communication, 6cm, & Vocabulary Skills, Included: 40 Unique Meeting Chips, Sturdy & Waterproof, Listening, Really Good Stuff Morning Meeting Chips for Kids, Conversation Starters for PreK through Elementary Classrooms #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Have them select a chip to use as a writing or journal prompt; let a newcomer use a chip to start their class introduction; break the ice after a long vacation or holiday; or take them along on the bus during a group field trip. When students get dedicated time to verbally express themselves in a respectful environment, listening, diction, emotional, self confidence soars.
Clever variety of uses: morning meeting chips are not just for start-of-the-day circle time activities. Crafted from sturdy chipboard and clear-coated for wipeable reusability, each chip has a colorful design and unique question.
So if your morning meeting chips aren't doing really good stuff for your classroom, please reach out and we'll make things right. Teachers & parents can count on us: since 1992, we've been the innovators of classroom supplies teachers can trust. Improve group dynamics & empathy: regular thought sharing among students can improve their understanding of one another and even bolster their overall empathy levels.
Nurture healthy conversation skills: one of the most important life skills—impacting every part of the human journey—is effective communication. We take just as much pride in your students' education as you do. Meaningful discussions allow kids to develop social, and vocabulary skills. These friendly pieces last for years of insightful memories in grade school classrooms. Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our Morning Meeting Chips.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Speech Therapy Toys, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, 6 Pieces, Ice Breaker Cubes, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning, School Counselor Supplies #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!. Build speaking and listening skills between students.