As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Record Book #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Designed to help keep track of everything from attendance to test scores. Perforated pages allow one list of student names to be used across several record pages. Spiral-bound. Sold as 1 Each.
2. Elan Publishing Company #ad
HARDCOVER Combination Plan and Record Book: One efficient 8-1/2" x 11" Book for Lesson Plans and Grades Combines W101 and R1010 PR7-10 + Bonus Clip-in Bookmark Gold Dots Turquoise #adElan Publishing Company #ad
- W101-lesson plan book for 7 classes/days horizontally across the top. Our best seller! 40 weeks of Planning pages. 50 student names. Combines w101 and R1010 R1010-teacher record book for 9-10 weeks. 8 1/2" x 11" book for lesson plans and grades + ***BONUS BOOKMARK***.
|Brand||Elan Publishing Company #ad|
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Genetics, Carson Dellosa The 100 Series: Biology Workbook—Grades 6-12 Science, Bonds, Classroom or Homeschool Curriculum 128 pgs, Cells, Elements, Atoms, Matter #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Fascinating true-to-life illustrations. Correlated to standards. Great extension activities for science and biology. Comprehensive biology vocabulary study.
4. Unknown #ad
NEW 60 Easy Leveled Books Lot Homeschool Preschool Kindergarten First Grade 1 #adUnknown #ad
- 4 1/2" x 5 1/2". New set of 60 level a, d readers. They are black & white so that the readers stays more focused on the print rather than the pictures.
Black & White. They are small books which make it easier for little hands to turn the pages. 8 pages each. This set is great for prek, kindergarten, C, B, and 1st graders learning to read.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Grammar Practice for Homeschool or Classroom 128 pgs, Middle School and High School Vocabulary Building, Skills for Success Spanish Workbook Grades 6-12 #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- 128 pages. The activities in this book can be used on their own or in addition to any Spanish program, and the exercises focus on everyday Spanish vocabulary. Vocabulary lists, reproducible storybooks, a pronunciation key and an answer key are included.
6. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Spectrum Grade 5 Vocabulary Workbook—5th Grade State Standards for Analogies and Reading Comprehension With Answer Key for Homeschool or Classroom 160 pgs #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Features analogies, multiple-meaning words, domain-specific vocabulary, passage-level context, and roots and affixes. Test-taking practice section and answer key included.
160 pages. Focused practice for vocabulary development. Reinforce your child’s fifth-grade language skills with Spectrum Vocabulary.
7. Unknown #ad
Set of 16 Very First Biographies Children's Books Homeschool Grade 1 2 Reading #adUnknown #ad
- Anthony, rosa Parks, Johnny Appleseed. 8 pages each. Full Color. New set of 16 very first biographies: Great for Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders. Includes abraham lincoln, the wright brothers, sally ride, dian fossey, George Washington, Barack Obama, Squanto, Helen Keller, christopher Columbus, Harriet Tubman, roberto clemente, MLK Jr, Betsy Ross, Susan B.
5 1/2 x 5 1/2".
8. Horizons #ad
Horizons 1st Grade Complete Set #adHorizons #ad
- Plus, activities, decorated, beautifully bordered pages provide writing practicing for weekly Scripture verses; bordered pages can be copied, and shared with others. Daily lesson plans are clearly outlined in this teacher-directed curriculum with specific goals, fun-filled activities, and more! Plus, consonant and vowel blends, and practical writing assignments cover consonant and vowel sounds, suffixes, prefixes, attention-grabbing lessons in two student workbooks.
The course's activities include coloring pictures, this curriculum is integrated with other with other Horizon’s 1st Grade items. Perforated pages are easily removed to allow for easier completion of math problems. The step-by-step teacher's guide includes 50 lessons, preventing health problems, dealing with feelings, objectives, matching and identifying objects, it can also be used as a stand-alone program.
Lessons 1-160 in this curriculum are filled with colorful, graphs, adding, sequencing, sets, and subtracting numbers in no time at all. Plus, practical teaching tips, using a helpful step-by-step teacher's guide, sight words, the easy-to-use spelling dictionary will familiarize your first grader with alphabetizing and the meaning of spelling words as he sees them used within the context of a sentence.
Daily lessons plans are clearly outlined with specific goals, and word lists containing rhyming patterns. Eye-catching lessons and hands-on learning activities, word searches and creative writing projects in the colorful student workbook make spelling fun. Is there any reason your child can't be a good speller? Not with the Horizons 1st Grade Spelling & Vocabulary Set. With the horizons 1st grade phonics & reading set from alpha omega publications, supplies, two brightly illustrated readers polish your child's reading skills with stories and poems using words that complement the phonics rules taught in each day's lesson.
9. hand2mind #ad
Math & Science, Interactive Puzzle Learning for Kids, Homeschool Workbook, Independent Learning Workbook, Activity Book Covers Reading, hand2mind VersaTiles Introductory Kit for Second Grade #adhand2mind #ad
- Perfect for homeschool learning: while students learn from home, VersaTiles is a great solution for independent practice, whether they are homeschooling or supplementing schoolwork over the summer. Unlike other workbooks: versatile workbooks are not intended as "busy work" for young learners.
Prepare for second grade: this activity book is designed to help parents and teachers alike supplement their young student's early education with hands-on learning activities that can be done at home or at school.
Includes interactive workbook: this introductory kit into the VersaTiles interactive workbook system comes with a 16-page book, 1 self-checking answer case, and 1 resealable plastic bag of numbered tiles.
Second grade workbook for all subjects: These learning materials will help introduce second graders to math concepts like multiplication and money, science skills with machines as well as reading comprehension and story structure techniques. While your average school workbook needs to be assessed by a teacher or parent, VersaTiles are self-checking and promote independent practice that will increase student confidence.