As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. STAEDTLER #ad
STAEDTLER GARDEN MARKER PEN PERMANENT OUTDOOR MARKER, Pack of 2 #adSTAEDTLER #ad
- Simply the best marker pen for plastic plant labels - and just about any other Surface - This is the one Professional Gardeners & Nurseries Use! Garden marker for outdoor Use Such as Marking Plant Labels, Signs & Flowerpots.
Medium point 1mm - Dries Instantly - Black Ink. Pack contains TWO Black inked pens. Waterproof & lightfast - Weatherproof on almost ANY Surface.
2. DP INDUSTRIES #ad
DP INDUSTRIES Clip Strip Garden Marker Pen SG_B007NKS8H2_US #adDP INDUSTRIES #ad
- Contains Ultraviolet filers for fade resistance. Waterproof. Xylene free! ! write on wood, Plastic, metal, Glass, and many other materials!. Fast drying Garden Marker Pen.
|Brand||DP INDUSTRIES #ad|
|Manufacturer||DP Industries #ad|
3. artline #ad
12 Pack EK-780, Black, Artline Garden Markers, 0.8 mm Writing Width #adartline #ad
- 08 mm writing width – acrylic fiber tip with 08 mm writing width. 12 pack – pack includes 12 black garden markers. Creates crisp, clear lines with slim, bullet-style tip.
Aluminum barrel – sturdy, aluminum barrel is easy to hold when writing. Acmi ap certified. Great for labeling flowerpots. Dye stuff ink – permanent quick dry ink is also fade resistant, UV resistant, and xylene free.
Designed for user comfort and built strong for outdoor use. Write on wood, metal and plastic. Garden marker – start labeling in the garden, light resistant, with handy, porcelain, glass, water resistant garden markers.
4. SHARPIE #ad
Black, Sharpie Extreme Permanent Markers, 4-Count #adSHARPIE #ad
- Ideal for sporting equipment, camping gear, playground toys, water bottles and more. From the leading name in premium permanent markers, a fade-resistant marker that withstands extreme conditions.
Bold, high-contrast colors resist fading when exposed to harsh UV rays, rain, snow and mud. Includes black, blue, green, and red markers. Writes lines 09mm to 1. 1 mm wide. Fine, including plastic, durable tip delivers bold color and lines on most surfaces, glass and wood.
5. STAEDTLER #ad
Staedtler Lumocolor Permanent Garden Marker Pen 1.0 mm #adSTAEDTLER #ad
- Medium tip 1. 0mm line width. Weatherproof and waterproof. Black ink. Staedtler garden marker on a blister card. For outdoor applications such as marking label, signs and flower pots.
|Manufacturer||STAEDTLER UK #ad|
|Part Number||319 GM M-9|
|Model||319 GM M-9ST|
6. CBC #ad
Garden Marker Pen Twin Pack 1.2mm tip and 0.8mm tip #adCBC #ad
- Water, uv, light, and fade resistant. Includes two garden marker pens 1. 2mm nib and 08mm nib. Ideal for plant tags, plastic, flower pots, wood, as well as surfaces such as glass, etc.
7. artline #ad
Artline Garden Markers, Water and Sun Resistant Ink Pack of 6, Quick Dry Ink for Outdoor Use #adartline #ad
- This garden marker features a quick dry ink making it great for outdoor use. 08mm fine tip, perfect for writing on small garden labels. Set contains 6 markers. Uv filters help reduce fading when exposed to direct sunlight. Resistant to water & rain.
8. SHARPIE #ad
Pack of 3, Medium Point, Black Ink, Sharpie Oil-Based Paint Marker #adSHARPIE #ad
- Quick drying, low odor, and non-toxic. This opaque paint and xylene-free paint pigment is fade and water resistant. Works great on a variety of surfaces including fabric, metal, glass and rubber.
Oil-based paint marker from Sharpie, The leader in permanent markers. The valve-action marker is designed to keep paint Free flowing.
9. Simply Remarkable #ad
2mm Waterproof Chalk Pen #adSimply Remarkable #ad
- To use: shake pen upright for 10 seconds, remove cap and press the tip onto paper or label until ink comes down - this may take several seconds. Waterproof chalk pens won't rub off when in contact with moisture - like condensation from a drinking glass, or rain! Dust-free liquid chalk, for the look of chalk without the smudges or mess.
May not be removable from all surfaces. Write on any non-porous surface including chalk labels, mirrors & glass, and metal. To remove, simply spray with an ammonia based cleaner like Windex. Not recommended for chalk paint.