As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Educational, Includes 100 Cards, Ages 6+, Learning Resources I Sea 10! Game, Addition and Subtraction, Math Games, Homeschool & Classroom Math Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easy to learn: make combinations of number cards to add up to 10 Everything you need: Includes 90 number cards and 10 Shark cards. Number sense: strengthen number sense with this 10-based game.
Player with the most 10s wins. Great for school age kids: Ideal for ages 6 and up. Educational & fun: Builds addition and social skills.
2. School Zone #ad
64 Pages, Place Value, Regrouping, Fact Tables, Ages 6 to 8, and More School Zone I Know It! Workbook Series, 1st & 2nd Grade Math, School Zone, Addition & Subtraction Workbook #adSchool Zone #ad
- Contains one sixty-four page workbook. Available in different themed activity books. Made in USA. Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills. Available in a variety of different age groups.
3. Really Good Stuff #ad
Second Grade, Really Good Stuff 163233 Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten, First Grade #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, including counting, addition and subtraction through 20, and more. Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice in the classroom or at home.
What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6"" by 9½"" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats.
4. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory, STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs, Mathematics #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction. They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience.
Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play.
Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Ages 6+, Educational Insights Hot Dots Let's Master 1st Grade Reading Set, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Math Lessons, Homeschool & School Readiness Learning Workbooks #adEducational Insights #ad
- Hot dots makes the perfect activity to get ready for school! Or keep kids engaged, entertained, and learning while being at home. Includes 100 grade-appropriate lessons in 2 spiral-bound books and a Hot Dots Talking Pen.
Master first grade reading skills with this set of two books and an interactive, talking pen. Lessons cover comprehension, vocabulary, punctuation, spelling, and more. Students simply press the talking Hot Dots Pen to any answer for an immediate audio and visual response.
6. GrandLmoon #ad
I Got See 10 Addition and Subtraction Basic Math Game Friends Number First Grade Training130 Cards #adGrandLmoon #ad
- 1x cloth storage bag and 1X manuals. Premium quality: cards are made with thickened cardstock. Smart design: upgraded gather 10 math game. Moreover, friend number factor like 1/9, 3/7 are added to this game, which provides variety and strongly promote kids’ ability in mental arithmetic.
Thickened card perfectly avoids cutting risk and provides a pleasant touch. Printed with non-toxic high gloss ink and laminated with PET matte film, easy clean and stay bright in long-term use.
Friend-number theory is introduced to this game to add variety. Safety to play: cute round cards make sure no harm to kids. Instead of ordinary grey board, high-quality white cardstock is applied for a high-end look.
How much fun the children got, how much knowledge they have got. Features shark and rocket cards to make a lot of fun. Comes with an easy storage bag to keep organized. Comes with: 130 double-sided vivid cards, each measures 1. 5”. Multiple play methods: start with basic 1-9 numbers, then add some shark and rocket cards to add uncertainties and fun.
7. Educational Insights #ad
Homeschool, Ages 6+, 100 Lessons on Math & Reading, Educational Insights Hot Dots Getting Ready for 1st Grade Set with Interactive Pen #adEducational Insights #ad
- Provides self-paced independent learning with 100 richly illustrated math and reading lessons that cover addition, vowels, money, word families, subtraction, and more.
Press the pen to an answer dot—it offers visual and auditory affirmation for correct responses, and gentle redirection for incorrect responses. Give your kids the jump-start they need to prep for school success with this fun, interactive Hot Dots set and the Talking Hot Dots pen.
Includes 100 lessons 50 math and 50 reading in 2 spiral-bound books and the Talking Hot Dots pen. Perfect for at-home learning or Homeschool Activity. Helps develop critical skills and provides confidence-building feedback. Pen requires 2 AAA batteries not included.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Shape Recognition, Early Math Skills, Math Games for Kindergarten, Ages 4+, Easter Gifts for Kids, Homeschool, Learning Resources Plastic Pattern Blocks, Set of 250 #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easter games for ages 4+. Parent and teacher guide: Comes with storage bucket and not only helps educators and parents stay organized, but prompts learning activities. Recognize patterns: Get young students learning geometry and pattern design.
250-piece set: features 6 different shapes and colors, and is great for classroom activities. Shapes for kids: various shapes include hexagon, triangle, trapezoid, square, parallelogram and rhombus.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 7+, Easter Toys, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Easter Gifts for Kids, Money Recognition, Counting Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Play money: includes game board with spinner, markers, 100 plastic coins, play bills, and dice.
Homeschool or class games: 2-4 players. Play money for kids: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter. Easter Games! Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play.