As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson-Dellosa #ad
And Adjectives Photographic Learning Cards—K-Grade 5 Flashcard Set for Building Vocabulary, Grammar Fluency 275 pc D44045, Carson-Dellosa Key Education Nouns, Language, Verbs #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior. Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, games, this flashcard set includes teaching suggestions, and activities for working with students as they learn the parts of speech and practice expressive and receptive language skills.
What's included: the kit includes 275 cardstock picture cards covering: everyday objects, food, action verbs, opposite adjectives, daily activities, and things at school. Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Photographic Learning Cards will help your child practice identifying nouns, vocabulary, verbs, and adjectives through fun educational games designed to improve language fluency, and grammar skills.
How it works: this educational kit helps kids learn and practice basic grammar through fun activities that use 6 sets of color-coded cards, daily activities, covering everyday objects, opposite adjectives, action verbs, food, and things at school.13 resource guides with word lists and games is included in multiple languages.
2. Outus #ad
10 Pieces Parts of Speech Poster Grammar Poster Educational Grammar Cutouts Bulletin Board Set with 100 Adhesive Glue Point Dots for Student Classroom School, 16.5 x 11.5 Inches #adOutus #ad
- Colorful and adorable designs: our speech posters have 10 adorable designs that kids like, monkey, rabbit, koala bear, guinea pig, tiger, penguin pattern, meerkat, including panda, cats and dog; The colorful well designed pictures are very eye-catching and can easily arouse students' interests. And perfect for using as teaching tools to help students learn basic grammar or speech knowledge.
As teacher, office, blackboard or bulletin board, or other places where students can easily recognized, help them learn and understand grammar. Wide applications: these big speech die-cut cutout pieces can be applied as learning tools guide or decorations in classroom, you can use them to stick to the wall, bulletin board.
Larger size and better quality: each poster is 16. 5 x 11. 5 inches, and this size is big enough to be recognized. Quality detailed contents, our grammar posters provide detailed explanation to help students learn speech or grammar, good enough for using as posters or cutouts; Also, durable, reusable: our grammar cutouts are made of quality cardstock and coated with laminated PET film layer, and almost each poster comes with one sentence explanation.
Compared with congeneric products in the market, our products are larger in size and better in quality. Package content: come with 1 header and 9 different speech posters together with 100 glue point dots, adverbs, adjectives, 9 speech posters mainly include contents related to the definitions and examples of pronouns, articles, nouns, verbs, prepositions, conjunctions and interjections.
|Part Number||Outus-Speech Poster-01|
3. Learning Resources #ad
6 Colored Foam Cubes, Multi-color, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 6+. Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations.
Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes.
4. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Set of 7, Inc. Seven Parts of Speech Learning Charts Combo Pack, TREND enterprises #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- 17" x 22" size appropriate for classrooms as well as smaller workspaces & home use. Illustrations and easy-to-read examples help teach key language building blocks in this chart set.
Includes: pronouns, nouns, Conjunctions, verbs, Prepositions, Adjectives, and Adverbs. Extra value: back of charts feature reproducible activities, subject information, and helpful tips.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, 156 Cards, Ages 5+, Vocab/Phonics Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Ideal for ages 5+. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Cards measure 3. 5” square. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side.
6. Key Education #ad
Writing, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Language, Speech, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adKey Education #ad
- What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set. Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Parts of Speech Bulletin Board Set 110126 #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- 9 die-cut pieces, which feature definitions and examples for each part of speech. 16 blank writing cards. Resource guide. Parts of Speech" chart.
8. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Carson Dellosa Key Education Nouns: Everyday Objects Learning Cards 845003 #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- 46 cards 4. 25" x 5. 5" each. Great for early childhood and English Language Learners ELL. Supports ncte and NAEYC standard. Includes 48 photographic learning cards and a resource guide in English and Spanish.
Features photographs of everyday objects. Resource guide in English and Spanish. Learn the names of familiar things.