As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Teacher Created Resources #ad
5-1/2 x 4 x 1-3/4, Teacher Created Resources 5&6 I Have Language Arts Game Multi #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Designed for children attending 5th-grade to 6th-grade. Game titles include analogies; idioms; vocabulary in context and more. Easy-to-play format keeps children motivated until the end of each game. Perfect for practicing skills in language arts.
2. Teacher Created Resources #ad
I Have...Who Has...? Academic Vocabulary Grades 3-4 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Each box includes 4 sets of cards for 4 different games. Grades 3-4. Game titles include: language Arts; Math; Science; Social Studies. Country of Origin : China.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Multi-color, 1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, 6 Colored Foam Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes.
Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations. Ideal for ages 6+.
4. Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
Hi-Lo Nonfiction Passages for Struggling Readers: Grades 4–5: 80 High-Interest/Low-Readability Passages With Comprehension Questions and Mini-Lessons for Teaching Key Reading Strategies #adScholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies) #ad
- Short name: bk Hi-Lo Nonfiction Passages. Typical use: instructional Materials / Language Arts / Readers. Sold Individually. Scholastic Brand of Products. Grade level: Early Childhood-Elementary.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Color-Coded Letter Puzzle Pieces, Sight Words, Ages 5+ 250 pc, Key Education Big Box of Sentence Building—Puzzle Game for Beginning Readers, Digraphs, Word Families #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on kindergarten curriculum to help kindergarteners and up learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning games, parents and teachers love incorporating word games into hands-on practice to help kids learn and play in a fun and engaging way.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, emotions, communication, and behavior.
Learning made fun: key education’s big box of sentence building helps kindergarteners and up practice vocabulary and grammar, 60 consonants, 60 consonant blends, 10 digraphs, and develop essential knowledge and skills for reading success through a fun phonics game! What’s included: the puzzle set includes 250 puzzle pieces covering 90 word families, improve sight word recognition, and also includes 4 blank pieces.
A resource guide with teaching tips and more phonics games is also included.
6. Learning Resources #ad
129 Pieces, , Ages 6+, Learning Resources Dive into Shapes! A "Sea" and Build Geometry Set, Geometry for Kids, Develops Shape Recognition. Back to School Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! Hands on learning: children gain hands-on experience creating composite shapes, identifying shape attributes, and partitioning circles and squares into equal parts.
3d shapes geometric shape building set.
Geometry skills: Supports academic state standards in geometry and early recognition skills. There's magic to be found in new math skills, school supplies, which help kids understand the world around them and lay down a solid foundation in science, engineering, and other STEM skills, teacher supplies!.
7. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 6199 Gr 4 Power Pen Learning Cards #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Content and questions provide perfect way to practice using words. Strategy-focused questions assist readers to develop understanding of text. Designed for children attending 4th-grade. Compatible with Teacher Created Resource Power Pen sold separately.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Writing Prompt Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Quiet, soft foam cubes measure 1 5/8" and include an activity guide. 36 prompts offer a variety of ideas for individual or group writing.
Encourages brainstorming for both creative storytelling and non-fiction writing activities. Spark creativity with this imaginative set of writing prompt cubes. Ideal for grades 1 and up.