As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spectrum #ad
Spectrum 8th Grade Writing Workbook—State Standards for Focused Writing Practice With Writer’s Handbook and Answer Key for Homeschool or Classroom 144 pgs #adSpectrum #ad
- Lessons support current state standards. Spectrum writing helps young learners with all stages the writing process! 144 pages. Spectrum titles provide quality, research-based educational resources that support student learning achievement and success.
Spectrum writing for grade 8 guides students through each step of the writing process.
2. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Workman Publishing Everything You Need to Ace English Language Arts in One Big Fat Notebook Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Critical ideas highlighted in neon colors. Definitions explained. Mnemonics for memorable shortcuts. Doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker.
3. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind VersaTiles Math Practice Take Along Grade 8 Math Workbook, Independent Activities, Kids Homeschool Supplies, Math Game for Eighth Grade, Math Puzzle for Kids #adhand2mind #ad
- The engaging puzzle format disguise learning as fun It is easily portable and can be used on road trips, over the holidays, on the weekends, and during summertime.
What we love about versatiles is that it is versatile! The take-along math practice set not only engages your kid in independent practice but also provides enrichment. Each page in the workbook provides a new problem example that children can explore, solve, practice, and self-check with the VersaTiles answer case.8
8th grade versatiles book. Includes 1 versatiles answer case, and 64 pages VersaTiles math practice book grade 8. The grade 8 book cover topics on fractions as Decimals, Linear Equations, Multiply Powers, Multiply and Divide Powers, and Square Roots, and more. Versatiles math practice take along set.
4. Workman Publishing Company #ad
Everything You Need to Ace American History in One Big Fat Notebook: The Complete Middle School Study Guide Big Fat Notebooks #adWorkman Publishing Company #ad
- Part of a 5-book series for each main subject taught in middle school: Math, English Language Arts, American History, Science, and World History. Includes doodles that illuminate tricky concepts in marker, mnemonics for memorable shortcuts, and quizzes to recap it all.
Young readers will find every subjects key concepts, easily digested and summarized, with critical ideas highlighted in neon colors and definitions explained. Big fat notebooks meet common core state Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, and state history standards.
5. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Math 8213, 6th Grade, 8th Grade Science, Technology, Creative Teaching Press STEAM Design Challenges Resource Book, Engineering, Art #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- 152 pages; authors: michelle Powers, Tari Sexton, Teri Barenborg, and Lauren Monroe. Integrates the next generation science standards and National standards from other disciplines.
Gr 6-8, includes a year's worth of classroom-tested lessons in an easy-to-follow format! Fun and engaging steam lessons promote analytical and reflective thinking.
6. Daydream Education #ad
Algebra Posters, Set of 7 | Math Posters for Common Core State Standards CCSS | Gloss Paper 33” x 23.5” | Math Charts for The Classroom | Education Charts by Daydream Education #adDaydream Education #ad
- Our amazing wall posters can help to increase students’ interest towards Mathematics, while recapping any key information they've been taught. Covering a range of core topics, these unique school posters can play a vital role in improving both students' understanding and classroom décor.
Make learning fun: engaging, clear and colorful designs and images create a fun learning environment in which students can excel. Fast shipping: ****ships 5-10 business days**** after you have placed your order, the products will be delivered within 10 business days to your chosen address.
Supplement knowledge: our educational school posters are colorful, beautifully illustrated and contain a huge amount of valuable information in line with Common Core standards. Daydream Education is the No. 1 provider of educational wall charts, helping students’ learning in schools for over 20 years! Our educational posters are a fantastic way of brightening and decorating any classroom and can easily complement every type of learning environment.
The wall charts are a great resource for Schools, Math Teachers, Tutors, Students, Classrooms, Home School Parents and Home School Kids. This ensures all posters are easily readable from a distance. Large size – ideal for reading from a distance: our school wall charts are a generous size, measuring 33” x 23. 5”.