As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thymus Vulgaris #ad
Broad Leaf Thyme AKA Cuban Oregano, Mexican thyme !1000 seeds, Spanish thyme #adThymus Vulgaris #ad
- Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Organic Herb. Brand:thymus vulgaris, Patternname: 1000 seeds. Model:Thyme.
2. Eunivus #ad
Cubaan Oregano 5 Inches x 2 #adEunivus #ad
- Well rooted live plant. Pot not included. Plants are 5 to 10 inches tall or more. Plant will be ship out bare roots. 2 well rooted plant 5-10" cuban oregano - Mexican Mint - Spanish Thyme Live Plant.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee 61556A Greek Oregano Oregano Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 200 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 2500 seeds. Plant height is 12". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Plant spread is 12". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. No gmos, ever. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Widely used in Italian dishes.
4. FarmerValley #ad
Indoors, Non-Hybrid, and USA Grown Variety, Oregano Seeds for Planting Home Garden Herbs, Individual Pack of 300+ Heirloom Seeds, Suitable for Outdoors, Untreated, and Hydroponics, Non-GMO #adFarmerValley #ad
- Use these medicinal herb seeds to achieve the maximum harvest. Easy to grow - it's elementary to grow oregano seeds, and both beginners and experienced gardeners can handle it. These seeds come in bulk packages of 300 pieces.
Safe seeds - use nutrient-dense homegrown plants anytime you want, contain no GMOs, in your kitchen. Essential survival vault - oregano has a high ability to regenerate and germinate.
Kitchen garden - oregano is used as a garnish, condiment, and flavoring in a wide range of foods and beverages. Our seeds are heirloom, and are non-hybrid and proudly grown in the USA.
Plant your seeds now in an indoor container or an outdoor garden. Bees and other pollinating insects support plant growth. Start anytime - no need to wait for good weather. Our seeds are also suitable for microgreens, hydroponics, and aero garden. If you follow the enclosed planting instructions, you will undoubtedly get a beautiful natural harvest.
5. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
Soup Mint,Spanish Thyme Perennial Herb Plant Easy to Grow & Maintain, CHUXAY GARDEN 1000 Seeds Coleus Amboinicus,Plectranthus Amboinicus,Mexican Mint,Cuban Oregano #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Hardiness zone. 9-11. Use. The leaves are strongly flavoured. The herb is used as a substitute for oregano to mask the strong odors and flavors of fish, mutton, and goat. Fresh leaves are used to scent laundry and hair.
It is also grown as an ornamental plant. Tall. 6 to 12 inches. When to plant. After the last spring frost. Grow. After the last frost, sow 1/4" deep. Thin and pinch back when the true leaves appear. Space 8-12" apart in rows 18" apart. Germination day:5-15 days.