As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. School Zone #ad
Addition & Subtraction Workbook, 64 Pages, Place Value, 1st & 2nd Grade Math, Ages 6 to 8, and More School Zone I Know It!® Workbook Series, Regrouping, Fact Tables, School Zone #adSchool Zone #ad
- Available in different themed activity books. Made in USA. Available in a variety of different age groups. Contains one sixty-four page workbook. Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Tracing Letters, Carson Dellosa Phonics for Kindergarten Workbook—Writing Practice, Sight Words With Incentive Chart and Motivational Stickers 64 pgs #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers. Skills covered include classifying, letter recognition, number recognition, counting, and more. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook. Perfect for home, school, summer breaks, and road trips.
3. Spectrum #ad
Comparing Numbers of Objects, Classroom or Homeschool Curriculum 96 pgs, Counting to 100, Spectrum Numbers and Counting Workbook―PreK-K Math Practice Writing Numbers 0-20 #adSpectrum #ad
- Aligned to current state standards, includes multiple-format questions and complete answer key. Sold as 1 Each. Carson-dellosa Publishing 2016. Grades pre-k - k. 96 pages in paperback format.
Students progress from recognition and writing to comparing numbers of objects. Provides focused practice for number recognition and writing. Spectrum. Includes sample items for guided practice of each skill. 1088" x 8. 38" x 025".
4. School Zone #ad
Numbers, Shapes, Early Math, Ages 3 to 5, Following Directions, School Zone, 320 Pages, Phonics, Pre-Writing, Alphabet, and More School Zone Big Workbook Series, Colors, Big Preschool Workbook #adSchool Zone #ad
- Award winning - school zone content has won the parents’ choice foundation Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Tillywig Toy Awards, Family Choice Award, Brainchild Award, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more. Workbooks - writing in workbook pages, can help kids to focus and to learn.
Digital content, toys, workbooks, readers, creating lifelong learners, and games—all are crafted through a child’s eyes while integrating parent and teacher standards. Results - our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, flash cards, and the legacy continues.
Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, and more! . Amazing - big preschool workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, basic phonics, numbers, shapes, alphabet, early math and more! 320 pages of learning material!.
Writing by hand fires up specific areas of a child's brain, as opposed to typing on a computer, improving a child's ability to not only remember what he or she learns but to think of new ideas. Preparation - let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our workbooks, flash cards, flash cards, tablet, accessories, books and a Little Scholar Tablet.