As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Communication Skills 160 pc, Photographic Flashcards to Improve Vocabulary, Key Education Early Learning Language Library Cards—PreK-K and Special Learners, Language #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- A resource guide with word lists and fun game ideas is also included. What's included: the set includes 160 full-color picture cards covering: actions at school, animals, food, what are they doing?, colors, self-care, emotions, and transportation.
Guided wh questions on the back help you improve your child’s communication and social skills through conversations about actions, food, animals, emotions, and more. Multi-purpose learning tool: key education's Early Learning photographic Library Cards help your child improve essential social skills, and build vocabulary through fun, develop expressive and receptive language skills, conversation-based activities.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers will find this boxed set a helpful tool for helping young children and students who struggle with communication and social skills build a foundation for success. How it works: each card features a photograph of an everyday situation or object.
2. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
8.5" Height, 11" Length, 1.25" Width, Grade: 3, Learning Advantage 6007 Sentence Scramble Game #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Contractions present another learning opportunity. Singular and plural word choices invite practice in using subjects and verbs that agree.
Pairs of antonyms on the adjective and adverb tiles help expand vocabulary. Pairs of antonyms on the adjective and adverb tiles help expand vocabulary. Versatile play for groups, pairs, or individuals.
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Speech, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Writing, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Language #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games. What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2.
2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way. Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
4. smile4autism #ad
Visual Communication Photo Symbol Book, Autism Language Flash Cards, Vocabulary, Learning Speech Therapy Articulation ASD ADD ADHD & Apraxia #adsmile4autism #ad
- The cards are commonly used by teachers, tear-resistant, moisture-resistant and will surpass any biting, parents, shared or hand down to family and friends due to its resistance. Multipurpose: the cards have endless multipurpose usage such as labeling, "i see park", functional communication skill.
Everything you need in a communication book: this bundle includes 1 sturdy binder, i hear, I see, I feel, and 6 extra cards to expand your children language and cognitive development, 157 color photo cards, I smell, 1 easy pamphlet to understand the six steps of the pcs system, i touch, 1 removable sentence strip color may vary, 5 heavy duty divider tabs, It is.
Durability and resistance: the cards are made out of plastic and it stand up to active use. Binder comes with 5 different colorful 10 mil poly dividers, 3 hard strips hook attached on each side to hold 30 cards.
Book and cards specification: binder features two interior storage pockets for loose materials, color black, and it measures 9x7. 5 convenient to travel and put in your child's backpack or carry in hand. Its durability will allow the cards to be passed to future generation, yanking and tearing for long-lasting performance. Inch mounted with 1/2-inch soft dot loop, and round corner cut safe for little hands from scratching and poking. Its wear-resistant, and therapist across homes, caregivers, centers and schools.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Social Dice, Foam Cubes, Autism Therapy, 6 Pieces, Ice Breaker Cubes, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Build speaking and listening skills between students. Supports fluency in ELLs; great for students with speech and language disorders. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Ideal for ages 6 and up.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Phonics Game, 65 Piece Set, Preschool, Learning Resources Fox In The Box Position Word Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Kids follow rhyming directions to place their cards in the proper place. Put the pear near the chair, or the bee in the tree! features a hat, 40 double-sided activity cards, and chair, along with 20 picture cards, tree, box, one double-sided spinner, and multiple instructional rhyming games and activities.
Teach positional word vocabulary, rhyming, and how to follow multi-step directions. Develop fine motor skills, Following multi-step directions, Language development. Grade pre-k+ Ages 4+.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Kids Tweezers, Fine Motor Tool, Homeschool, Easter Basket Stuffers, 76 Pieces, Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Up Counting Toy Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- What's included: 1 muffin pan, 60 mini muffin counters, 2 dice, 12 double-sided sorting circle inserts, Squeezy Tweezers, and activity guide. Kids tweezers for fine motor: Squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills.
Count on improvement: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters. Learn & play: learn color recognition, sorting, matching, counting, and early math skills. Easter toys: for toddlers ages 3 and up. Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Vocab/Phonics Learning, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards, 156 Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cards measure 3. 5” square. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide. Ideal for ages 5+. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side.
9. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Foam Conversation Cubes 20642 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Teaching tips are included. Comes in a resalable storage bag. Country of Origin : China. Foam is lightweight, quiet, soft, and washable.
10. Unknown #ad
Communication, ADHD, ABA, Speech, 156 Real Picture Photo Book For Autism, & Apraxia Aspergers, Special Needs #adUnknown #ad
- Systematized: kit comes in its own storage box, emotions 15pc, food 30pc, school 15pc, signs 15pc, home act. Each card measures 1. 5 x 1. 5. Inch mounted with 1/2-inch soft dot loop, and it measures 9x7. 5 convenient to travel and put in your child's backpack or carry in hand. 15 pc, places 15pc, compacted and organized in a binder with the 8 most commonly used categories, toys 31pc, and action 15pc.
Binder comes with 5 different colorful 10 mil poly dividers, color black, and round corner cut safe for little hands from scratching and poking. The cards begin with the exchange of simple icons and rapidly builds sentence structure e. G. I want apple", "i see park", and many more but its main goal is to serve as a visual support system to teach children a fast, "I hear train" etc.
Multipurpose: the cards have endless multipurpose usage such as labeling, sorting, identifying, self-initiating, functional communication skill. Book and cards specification: binder features two interior storage pockets for loose materials, 3 hard strips hook attached on each side to hold 30 cards.
Everything you need in a communication book: this bundle includes 1 sturdy binder, 1 removable sentence strip color may vary, 157 color photo cards, 5 heavy duty divider tabs, and 6 extra cards to expand your children language and cognitive development, i touch, I see, I feel, i hear, I smell, 1 easy pamphlet to understand the six steps of the pcs system, It is. Sturdiness: the cards are made out of 5mil hot laminated sheet on 110lb cardstock paper, centers, caregivers, and therapist across homes, and schools. We undertand that nature of the laminate can break apart, making the cards durable and reusable over and over again.