As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Learning Journey #ad
Mathematics, STEM Addition and Subtraction Game Helps to Teach Early Math Facts 30 Matching Pairs, The Learning Journey: Match It! Memory #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. Gain early mathematics skills – the match it! memory mathematics game introduces early math skills including number recognition and basic addition and subtraction.
By matching the sum to its answer, the child gains an important understanding of mathematic fundamentals, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue. Encourage confidence – learning mathematics can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to the basic skills your child needs before moving on to more complex mathematics.
Boost memory skills – memory skills improve with practice. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.
They can actively boost their memory while having fun! Learn together & boost social skills – learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. Improve focus – playing the memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
2. Blulu #ad
Blulu 12 Pieces Educational Math Posters for Kids with 80 Glue Point Dot for Elementary and Middle School Classroom Teach Multiplication Division Addition Subtraction Fractions Decimals, 16 x 11 Inch #adBlulu #ad
- Great gift for children: these delightful colors preschool education posters are great for home schooling, preschool, elementary and middle school, kindergarten, our posters make learning more fun and grip your toddler's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity.
Features: made of 250 cardstock, double side covered with high quality PET film for added durability, waterproof, tear resistant and reusable, also it could dry erasable with water-based markers so you could illustrate on the content of posters for better expression.1
12 different wall posters: multiplication chart, numbers 1-100, addition, fractions and percentages, subtraction, division, place value, roman numerals, math keywords, money, time and 3D shapes.
Flat and easy to use: we do not roll our posters in tubes like many of competitors, ready to mount with glue point dot which comes with package, you can also hang them on wall through the hole of plastic bag. Delightful colors and illustration: designed with beautiful colors and graphic elements, grip your children's attention and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity; Each size in 40 x 28 cm/ 16 x 11 inches, suitable size for kids.
|Part Number||Blulu-Educational Math Posters-01|
3. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, Tray & Numbered Tiles, Common Core Math, Learning Resources 120 Number Board, 181 Piece #adLearning Resources #ad
- Versatile math board and tiles provide tangible objects to illustrate, teach, experience, and understand abstract Math concepts. Double-sided board features numbers printed on the front and a blank grid for patterning and graphing on the Reverse.
Ages 6+. Learn: identify numbers, add and subtract, count by 1 or skip count, identify odds and evens, and more. Discover, place value, sequencing, build and count your way to math Proficiency with this board that introduces patterns, and much more.
4. BeGenio #ad
Math Multiplication Games, Everyday Elementary Maths Games by BeGenio-Easy Fun Learning—Guaranteed Easy Addition+Subtraction Teaching, Math Games,Home & School Math Game for Kids 7-12,Math Board Game #adBeGenio #ad
- Get your games & help us support less-privileged children in africa. In no time, you will be looking at a positively-transformed child! Fight and prevent low confidence and increase your kid’s self-esteem and self-worth making them feel really good about themselves. Perfect as a math gift for friend.
We have partnered with slum2school that takes kids from the slums, and give your child more confidence, who have never been to school before into school. Mark the end of your feeling helpless, and stop that feeling of not knowing how to effectively and confidently help them with math.
Plus 10% of profit from your race To Infinity mathematics games purchased goes towards donating math games to these schools in Africa. Help your child be smarter, increase your child’s chances to get into a good school & motivated about math.
Plus increase your child’s interest to do math, so they can be more comfortable with math; enjoy mathematics lessons. This is life changing. Best math game to help you become a proud & fulfilled parent knowing the perfect learning resources to increase child’s grades. I turned the 12 multiplication times Table into a breeze to learn without pain with Race To Infinity” - Jackie O. Know exactly how to help your child & its excellent replay-ability unique feature; making math fun with their kids.
|Model||BeGenio Race To Infinity: Series 1|
5. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten, Second Grade, First Grade #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6" by 9½" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats. Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, addition and subtraction through 20, including counting, and more.
Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice.
6. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Scholastic Success with Reading Comprehension, Grade 2 #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- 48 pages 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 Grades 2. Every activity in each book is correlated to state standards. Easy-to-follow directions and fun exercises motivate students to work on their own.
7. Learning Advantage #ad
Grades 3+ 8274, Learning Advantage Quizmo Game: Math Series #adLearning Advantage #ad
- Fun way to practice a variety of math skills. Includes 6 different games. Great for classrooms and learning centers. Varying difficulties.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Dive into Shapes! A "Sea" and Build Geometry Set, Ages 6+, 129 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 6+. Geometric shape building set. Hands on learning: children gain hands-on experience creating composite shapes, identifying shape attributes, and partitioning circles and squares into equal parts.
Geometry skills: Supports academic state standards in geometry and early recognition skills. 129-piece set: includes - 60 sticks in 3 sizes, 34 connectors, 20 curves, and 15 double-sided activity cards.
9. hand2mind #ad
DMC Grade 2, Differentiated Math Center Classroom Kit #adhand2mind #ad
- Explore concepts with the included hands-on manipulatives, easily stored in durable totes. Designed to allow focus on the objectives where teachers spend a majority of instructional time. Includes 63 student activity cards, 3 lesson Planner Cards, 3 teacher Notes, and the manipulatives you need to support small groups - all packed into a convenient tote.
Spanish supplement: Student-facing materials available digitally in Spanish. Differentiate essential objectives through leveled content—below, on, and above.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Money Recognition, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Ages 7+, Counting Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. 2-4 players. Winner of 5 awards; Fun for ages 7+. Players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Includes game board with spinner, markers, play bills, 100 plastic coins, and dice.