As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Emotions and Feelings Chart For Kids, Large Laminated Double Sided English/Spanish Wall Chart 18x24 Educational Wall Decor 24 Full Body characters #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Multi-use English and Spanish side. Looking for the perfect high quality and durable feelings chart for classroom? The emotions chart is laminated and large for long lasting value. Easy to hang. Need amazing quality character illustrations to teach feelings and emotions? Large 18x24 double-sided feelings chart for toddlers.
Thick and glossy emotions and feelings wall sign. Perfect for any setting-classroom, therapy center, home-school wall poster.
Instructions included to unroll and lay flat. Teach social skills and body posture cues with these large bright and exciting full body characters that children relate to and identify the emotions easily.
Feelings poster you will enjoy. Want more than the basic? this feelings and emotion poster includes 24 characters! Great for social emotional learning SEL and improving emotional intelligence. Perfect to hang in a calming corner and for Moms, teachers, therapists. Mood poster is packaged rolled in a box. Easy to use.
2. Lupash Games #ad
Attach to metal surfaces such as Fridge, Magnet Feelings Poster for Kids, or Therapy, Emotions Management Chart can be used at Home, Classroom, Locker, Doors, and more #adLupash Games #ad
- Help to develop communication with your child about his feelings. This chart is great for any child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school.
Helps kids learn to recognize, name and identify different emotions and moods. Helpful for children with Autism, ADHD, or special needs. High quality materials with laminated, colorful visual faces for a Fun learning experience.
3. 3D Learning LLF #ad
Educational Charts, Laminated 14x19.5, Virtual Learning, Back to School Supplies, Preschool Kindergarten and Elementary School, Classroom Posters and Decorations, Emoji Feelings Chart and Keep Calm Posters #ad3D Learning LLF #ad
- Ideal size- 14x19. 5 inches, homeschool room, learning centers, virtual learning, front and back lamination makes a perfect fit for classrooms, 80# cover stock glossy art paper, bulletin board, or kids’ bedrooms.
Made in usa- printed and hand-packed in USA to ensure quality prints reach your hands. Best value- two high quality posters at an affordable price means the best value you will find anywhere. Colorful- unlike other 2d posters that look flat, middle school, these posters add slight dimension and a POP of colors on a chalkboard background.
Designed with elementary, and high school students in mind. Flush lamination are cut along the very edge of each poster exactly same size as poster. Dry erasable and water resistant. Laminated- double sided flush lamination to provide extra durability.
4. Motivation Without Borders #ad
1 Poster with 20 Feelings & Emotions Chart for kids | Feelings like Angry, Sad | 18" x 24" Laminated | Perfect for Classroom or Home #adMotivation Without Borders #ad
- Long lasting: printed in the usa on high quality 3 mil 18" x 24" poster paper protected by UV lamination. Versatile: use dry erase markers to draw on the map and wipe clean with ease. Click on the motivation Without Borders store link to find other great products.
Lots of learning: poster for kids with 20 different feelings chart, elementary school. Hang on the wall or lay flat on a table or floor. Fun & engaging: vibrant colors, fun images and clear text to help kids quickly learn. Proven: thousands of amazon customers have purchased products from Motivation without Borders.
5. hand2mind #ad
ABA Therapy Materials, 10 Social Emotional Learning Activities, 30 Emotion Cards, 1 Feelings Chart for Kids, hand2mind Learn About Feelings Set, Social Skills Activities for Kids, Calm Down Corner #adhand2mind #ad
- Social emotional learning: children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, responsible decision making, relationship skills, and self-management. Mindfulness for kids: learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development.
Our learn about feelings Set would make a great educational game for your autism learning materials or special education classroom supplies. Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language.
Anger management toys: the easy to follow guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings. Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way.
Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect. Calm down corner classroom: therapy toys help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings. 10 kids learning activities: this social skill game set includes 2 plastic question cubes, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, 4 plastic character cubes, 18 Aba flash cards, 12 Emotions chart for kids, and 1 feeling poster. Learn about feelings would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials.
6. Safety Magnets #ad
School Nurse Office Decor, Laminated, Elementary Kids, 17 x 22 inches, Mood Chart for Toddlers, Feelings, How Do You Feel Today Poster, Emotions Faces for Preschool #adSafety Magnets #ad
- A must have - perfect for pre-school and elementary classrooms, school counselors, and school nurses. Durable - vivid colors and high quality 100# paper. Full size poster - measures 17 x 22 inches.
Laminated with 3 mil thick laminate with edge protected corners to ensure durability. A great resource - Useful for children with limited communication skills. Help kids name their feelings - A fun and helpful way to teach children social and emotional skills. Made in the USA.
7. ZOCO #ad
Preschool and Elementary Classroom Supplies, 8.5 x 11 inches, Feelings, Emotions Magnet Chart for Kids, How Am I Feeling Today Mood Chart for Toddlers, Laminated with Magnets #adZOCO #ad
- Made in the USA. A great resource - Useful for children with limited communication skills. A must have - perfect for pre-school and elementary classrooms, school nurses, school counselors, and home use.
Durable - sturdy laminated card has 4 magnets on the back to stick on any magnetic surface. Measures 8. 5 x 11 inches. Help kids name their feelings - A fun and helpful way to teach children social and emotional skills.
|Manufacturer||Safety Magnets #ad|
8. SANTSUN #ad
"How I'm Feeling Today?"Posters, Feelings ChartEmotions Poster for Toddler and Kid. Perfect Educational Tool and Classroom Decorations for Classroom, Teachers and Parents17x24in, Homeschool #adSANTSUN #ad
- Features size: about 42 x 60 cm/ 17x24 inch w x l, easy to take these charts on hand for suitable size; You can also use blue rubber to paste them on the wall. Start your kids earlykids are like sponges, so the earlier they start learning, the further they can go.
You'll get everything you need to give your children a head start in their school life. Carefully organizedcontents of this posters is highly recommended by teachers, ADHD, Daycare, which delivers the toddler's the best tool to recognize the emotion and feeling, basic but the most important.
Our child was able to learn about emotions thanks to this Poster, and we wanted to share it with other parents whose kids were learning emotion and feeling. Day care learning Center One of the organization's accessories. Perfect1 pcs "how i'm feeling today?" learning poster.
Contains 25 different moods. Beautiful colors and illustrationthe beautiful colors draw your toddler's attention quickly, and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity about emotions and the positive choices that can be made for various moods. Help children learn about emotions and the choices that can be made for various moods. Don't miss this opportunity and start teaching your kids early in life. Perfect for toddlers, Home Schoolers, Kindergarten Class Supplies.
9. Dealing in Feelings #ad
Dealing In Feelings Emotions Chart for Kids-Feelings Chart for Toddler, Preschool-Educational Posters for Elementary School-Feeling Chart for Therapy #adDealing in Feelings #ad
- Point to the animal and name the feeling. How does your toddler feel today? with this fun feelings poster it will help your child name their feelings. This engaging feelings chart for kids features adorable expressive animals that children know and love.
Laminated and printed on quality paper. Highly appealing to kids, silly, shy, sad, angry, each animal has a different feelings face.16"x12" a3 size and ships flat with no annoying rolled edges. Also ideal for therapy offices and home use. This quality emotions chart for kids helps them identify and name their feelings.
Easy to hang or will fit in an A3 size frame. This communication chart helps toddlers with feelings identification and builds self regulation skills as you talk about feelings together.
Ideal for children with asd/adhd and as a visual tool or emotional regulation poster. Improves emotional intelligence and builds vocabulary. Great for checking in with kids about how they are feeling or as a mood chart for kids. Vibrant and colorful emotions chart helps toddlers and preschoolers talk about their moods and emotions. This fun and educational emotion chart for kids is ideal for preschool, classrooms. Ideal emotions poster for preschool and back to school decorations for classroom.
10. Creative Teaching Press #ad
Creative Teaching Press Chart How are You Feeling Today? Emoji Chart 5385 #adCreative Teaching Press #ad
- Back of chart includes reproducibles and activity ideas to reinforce skills. This how are you feeling today? chart brings a little bit of social media emoji fun to the classroom. Poster measures 17" x 22".