As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EAMAY #ad
Eamay Hundred Pocket Chart/Counting 1-120 Numbers Chart, with 120 Clear Pockets and 130 Colored Number Cards 120 Pockets #adEAMAY #ad
- Children love to interact hundreds chart with the board. Wall pocket chart is designed for children 3 ages and 11. The teacher can remove numbers and children explain the patterns of the missing numbers.
Practice counting groups and skip counting, teaching numbers and operations, identify odds and evens, and practice addition and subtraction for numbers 1 to 120. Perfect hanging wall pocket chart size is 27. 5w x 29.
5h inches, one hundred 2" wide clear acrylic pockets in nylon chart with 3 reinforced grommets for hang. This multiplication chart was the perfect addition to our homeschooling, classroom, morning meeting in preschool or kindergarten from up on. Great way to develop number sense and base 10 values. Great 100 clear pockets: made of high quality of nylon material, and washable design ensures sanitary and lasting use.
2. Godery #ad
120 Pockets, Godery Hundred Number Wall Chart, Numbers 1-120 Board Pocket Chart for Classroom Counting and Organizer #adGodery #ad
- Counting pocket chart: it's a good solution for teacher math chat, as a center activity, adding, they can differentiate as needed, subtracting, building numbers and counting by etc.
Great for ages 3+, expanded form, great tool for practicing place value, and addition facts. Come with numbers 0-120, manipulate cards 9 pcs, full-color red and white, it's great for counting and the cards are great because they can be used in different ways counting to 120.
Good quality: made from polyester 420D + high clear plastic, sewing individual 100 charts, and 130's cards waterproof. Large and clear: approx 27. 5w x 34. 5h, clear pockets are supporting for 2 by 2 inch cards inserted, which enough for kids to access from their seat as well.
3. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 7663 Numbers 0-120 Chart #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Each chart measures 17" by 22". Related lessons and activities are provided on the back of every chart. Each chart measures 17" by 22". Shiny, protective coating for durability. Shiny, protective coating for durability. Related lessons and activities are provided on the back of every chart.
4. VNOM #ad
VNOM Hundreds Pocket Chart Kids Counting Number Learning Chart for Classroom Home,0-120 Double-Sided Number Cards & 9 Clear Symbol Cards Included120 Pockets #adVNOM #ad
- Precut cards design makes it easy to tear them apart. Easy to use and the numbers are movable. Clear cards: come with 0-120 numdered & 9 symbol printed glossy cardstocks which are double-sided with the option of two different colorswhite & red.
Durable material: classroom pocket chart made from premium polyester 420D + high clear plastic, with 3 grommets for hanging, washable and lasting. Kids learning tool: terrific resource for teachers teahing students to recognize numbers and understand number places, also great for parents for reviewing his numbers with childs at home.
Perfect size: pocket chart size approx 27. 5"w x 34. 5"h, the deep pockets can hold cards well and do not fall out. Hundreds pocket chart: great math tool that perfect for showing number patterns and helping childs to count, also can differentiate as needed, adding, subtracting, etc.
5. School Smarts #ad
17" X 22", Large Durable Display of Months and Seasons for Use in Homeschool or Classroom Settings, School Smarts Laminated Numbers 1-100 Chart for Preschool Kids #adSchool Smarts #ad
- Easy to understand: hang this convenient visual aid in your study space and watch your child’s face light up with excitement as their abilities improve and their confidence grows; Mathematics fundamentals build a strong foundation for STEM skills.
Durable and practical: made in the usa from thick paper that is hard to rip or tear; Arrives rolled for protection during transit; Laminated on both sides for easy cleaning; Ideal for classroom and homeschool bulletin boards or kids' bedroom walls.
Great practice tool: our 1-100 number chart is a delightful display of big characters; It makes a great complement to flashcards and workbooks that help your children quickly grasp the concept of amounts, order, and sums. Eye-catching design:this big grid of numbers is bright and colorful to draw and hold your kids’ attention during math sessions; Teachers, tutors, and homeschooling parents will appreciate this fun way to get kids interested in remembering number shapes and quantities.
A great chart with numbers 1-100: big bold numbers for teaching basic counting skills to preschool and kindergarten students; Simple shapes for children just learning numbers; Fun educational poster measures 17 x 22 inches.
6. Young N Refined #ad
Counting 1-100 numbers LAMINATED chart poster by Young N Refined 15x20 #adYoung N Refined #ad
- High quality laminated poster water proof and tear resistant. Great for children and toddlers learning math to a hundred. Cute color designed with teachers and educators approval for classrooms and nurseries. Views great from a distance with large clear crisp numbers.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson-Dellosa 120 Number Board Pocket Chart—Adding, Counting Numbers 1-120, Math Practice for Classroom and Homeschool Learning 26" x 35", Subtracting #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments. Dimensions: this 26-inch x 35-inch pocket chart features 120 clear 25-inch x 2-inch pockets, 5 5-inch x 3-inch storage pockets, and 288 2-inch x 2-inch number cards.
Multi-purpose learning tool: ideal for classroom or homeschool learning, subtraction, addition, Caron Dellosa's Number Board Pocket Chart helps your child learn and understand counting, and other essential math skills for young learners.
Organized learning: organize your numbers in whatever pattern you choose in the clear pockets Color-coded cards teach skip counting by 2s, 5s, 3s, and 10s Reinforced grommets hang your chart on a wall or a designated stand with ease.
What’s included: this set includes 288 number cards ranging from 1-120, 120 clear number card pockets, 5 storage pockets, and a resource guide for extra tips and learning activities.
8. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Number Line Bulletin Board Set—Border Strips With Color-Coded Even and Odd Numbers From -20 to 120, Homeschool or Classroom Decor 14 pc #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Carson dellosa supports your child’s educational journey every step of the way. Multi-purpose learning tool: caron dellosa’s number line bulletin board set is a great way to turn learning displays in and out of the classroom into a fun visual reference for math learners with engaging pops of colors! Dimensions: each border strip measures 24 inches x 5 3/4 inches for a total measurement of 336 inches to create one large display or disperse across your learning center to create multiple visuals.
Why carson dellosa: for more than 40 years, carson dellosa has provided solutions for parents and teachers to help their children get ahead and exceed learning goals.
What’s included: this set includes 14 bulletin board border strips to decorate bulletin boards, create wall displays and more! A resource guide is also included to incorporate fun and engaging math activities into your learning set. Organized learning: the bulletin set provides everything you need to teach and reinforce even and odd numbers, negative numbers, number patterns, counting, and more all in one organized and structured place.
9. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Carson Dellosa Numbers 1-120 Chart 114201 #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- 17" x 22". Perfect addition to any classroom. Provides an interactive way for students to learn numbers 1-120 .
10. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Numbers 1 to 120 Chart 7781 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Shiny, protective coating for durability. Each chart measures 17-Inch by 22-Inch. Related lessons and activities are provided on the back of every chart.